There are many ways to help the Peterborough Humane Society. The best is PAWS, our Pre-Authorized Withdrawal System program. Members of our PAWS program provide the loyal monthly support the animals count on. With the help of PAWS donors, the Humane Society is able to continue to feed, shelter and provide veterinary care for hundreds of animals each year.
Becoming a PAWS monthly donor couldn’t be any easier! No cheques to write, no stamps to find, no tax receipts to keep track of all year long. As a PAWS member, you are in control of your donations. You decide how much to donate, how to donate (bank account or credit card) and for how long. You stay in control of your donation – you can increase or decrease the amount or simply stop your gift at any time, all it takes is a simple phone call or email to us. At the beginning of the year, you will receive one consolidated tax receipt for full amount of funds you donated over the previous year.
Benefits of becoming a PAWS member include:
- Helps us plan more effectively: A dependable source of funds gives the PHS a greater ability to commit to long-term projects that ensures sustainability and that we are there when the animals need us
- Environmentally friendly: less cheques, less stamps, less envelopes, less waste!
- Easy: simple monthly deductions and one convenient annual receipt
- Saves money: Monthly donations mean less paperwork and administration, making PAW giving one of the most cost-effective methods of helping Peterborough’s animals
- By joining the PAWS monthly program you are part of a community of devoted animal lovers who help the Humane Society respond quickly and effectively to animals in need of immediate protection and care
- Receive an electronic copy of our PHS Newsletter
For more information about PAWS or to join by phone, please contact us at 705-745-4722 ext. 206.
Thank you for considering this special commitment and becoming our partner in animal welfare.