Animal Control

  • What you can do:
    Complaints are confidential and can be made by calling our Animal Services Department at (705) 745-4722. extension 202 or 204
  • Administer and enforce Municipal Animal Care and Control By-laws
  • Reunite lost pets with their owners by administering licensing and identification programs
  • Provide education services to the community regarding responsible pet ownership